jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

A warning sign. I missed the good part, then I realised. I started looking and the bubble burst, I started looking for excuses. Come on in; I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
that i started looking for a warning sign. When the truth is I miss you, yeah, the truth is that I miss you so.
A warning sign it came back to haunt me, and I realised that you were an island and I passed you by, when you were an island to discover, Come on in; I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in, I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones that I started looking for a warning sign.
When the truth is I miss you, yeah, the truth is I miss you so. And I'm tired, I should not have let you go. So I crawl back into your open arms, yes I crawl back into your open arms. (Warning sign, 2002)

3 comentarios:

Yésica Puig. dijo...

Fran, yo tampoco sabía que tenías. Ya te agrego, un besito :)

Anónimo dijo...

teamo

Anónimo dijo...

soi pau, obvio