jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye . You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry. You float like a feather in a beautiful world. I wish i was special, you're so fuckin' special but i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo. What the hell am i doing here?
I don't belong here. I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when i'm not around. You're so fuckin' special; I wish I was special but i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo. What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here. She's running out again, she's running out. She's run run run running out...
Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want. You're so fuckin' special, I wish I was special... But i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo, What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here. I don't belong here. (Creep, 1993)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Y ahi en esa canción el jonny le manda un sonido asi medio raro porqe no le gustaba la cancióm, y resulta ser qe qedó genial con ese coso qe le agregó por qerer arruinarla.


Por cierto, me voy a casar con el (L

Ar te ama, weirdamente ;)